Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums

Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums (http://www.carolinariders.com/forums/index.php)
-   Track Days & Rider Schools (http://www.carolinariders.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Track Day Poll (http://www.carolinariders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1515)

CR Administrator 07-24-2007 12:04 PM

Track Day Poll

Attention ALL MEMBERS of CRC - Please complete the following POLL regardless of the type of motorcycle(s) you own. Your opinion helps us better plan for future events.

Thanks for your input!

:trucktrailer:

screamday 07-24-2007 01:07 PM

Re: Track Day Poll

I have never been on a track and would love to do it some time. I need to find a track bike as my current pair are not something I would take to a track day. I am seriously planning on doing this next year after I get a few things taken care of around the house (meaning major bucks for a remodel job).

Definitely interested, just not able to pull the leap yet.

Triple Nickel 07-24-2007 08:11 PM

Hey Jeff, how about you make this real interesting by letting it show who casted what vote, but only after they vote. :buddies:

I voted that I enjoy the track when I have the time and money, even though I still manage to make it there even when I don't have the time or money. lol

LittleJoe 08-08-2007 10:42 AM

Love the track, but doubt I'll do any this summer since buying a house, but I'm also not ruling anything else just yet.

DucatiJeff 08-08-2007 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WERA554
Hey Jeff, how about you make this real interesting by letting it show who casted what vote, but only after they vote. :buddies:

I voted that I enjoy the track when I have the time and money, even though I still manage to make it there even when I don't have the time or money. lol

I'm not sure if that violates some kind of privacy issue so we better not. I think if you set up the poll in the beginning to show who voted and how they voted then it's OK - otherwise people might resent it.

:trucktrailer: :smiliegang :trucktrailer:

Triple Nickel 08-09-2007 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DucatiJeff
I'm not sure if that violates some kind of privacy issue so we better not. I think if you set up the poll in the beginning to show who voted and how they voted then it's OK - otherwise people might resent it.

:trucktrailer: :smiliegang :trucktrailer:

Imagine that, me generating an idea that would possibly piss people off.
Who could have possibly seen that one coming? :D :buddies:

Man thats a long poll, so many options to choose from. Looks like you could say that CR Administrator guy has a pretty big poll. :spit:

rodm850g 08-22-2007 04:43 AM

Whas up Guys
I copped the usual plea....time and busy....however when I mentioned the one that didn't happen that was posted up here some of the guys around here {Fayetteville} were thinking it was too expensive for the amount of time....and if you don't have a dedicated bike for this ...there is that to deal with...Heres to a time when I can dedicate that kind of time away from work,family and to fun.....and some of the safest riding one could do....
Rodm850g:thumbsup:

wetduc 10-31-2008 09:21 PM

:scooter: whenever i have the time,,,, monday at Roebling...

MV031161 11-01-2008 07:11 AM

I call for an investigation!!!1 It says that I already voted...BS!!!! Somebody form ACORN problably used my priviliedges!!!!! WTF!!!! :hsfu:

DucatiJeff 11-01-2008 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MV031161
I call for an investigation!!!1 It says that I already voted...BS!!!! Somebody form ACORN problably used my priviliedges!!!!! WTF!!!! :hsfu:

It's more likely that your brain has gone soggy!

:olderrr: :sleep :olderrr: