Welcome to the Carolinas favorite motorcycle rider social networking site Unregistered
Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums  

Go Back   Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums > RIDER COMMUNITIES > NC - Mountains
FAQ VB Image Host Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

NC - Mountains This forum is for NC Mountain areas of Asheville, Sparta, Jonas Ridge, Blowing Rock, Boone members, events, meetings, and rides.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2011, 10:50 AM
Question authority

benzenokelly Curb Monkey
Default New dealership coming: Eurosport Asheville

From their email:

newsletter@eurosportasheville.com

Introducing, Eurosport Asheville

As we get closer to Opening we have seen/heard a need for a newsletter to keep everyone up to date on the dealership and what is going on.

We have received many email addresses and we hope everyone finds this newsletter interesting and informative. Eurosport Asheville is the vision of Thomas Montgomery and myself, Justin Roberts. From a young age Thomas was on two wheels and it has carried over to his adult years. Thomas' background is in the restaurant business. His most recent venture, 12 Bones, has been a huge success to say the least. With most of his time currently spent in his restaurants Thomas still loves to take a ride down the parkway or hit some dirt on his Husqvarna 510. I will be the General Manager of the shop. My focus will be on the sales side of things but in this team we will all pitch in where needed. I have been in the motorcycle industry over 6 years holding positions as parts manager, business manager, general manager, and owner. I am a self proclaimed asphalt kid but I have recently found a second love in enduro riding! Thomas and I are very excited to bring BMW Motorcycles, Husqvarna, and Vespa to Asheville! We have been working day in and day out to compose a team of passionate and experienced enthusiasts.

In the coming weeks through this newsletter we will introduce you to our team. We are in the early stages of our building improvements and barring weather or other delays, we hope to commence the construction of the showrooms, offices and service areas in a few weeks. Recently we have spent time at dealerships across the southeast and west coast listening to customers and dealers all the while using this info to finalize our business plan. Our focus is to become highly respected for the quality of our service department and the way we treat every single customer and prospective customer who walks through our doors. Our goal is to make Eurosport Asheville a positive experience for all. Focusing on enhancing the experience of all the different riding communities from the enduro to the IBA riders, from the track day riders to the single track we will have something for everyone regardless of surface.

Inside the shop we will feature some uniqueness, with the help of our wonderfully talented family and friends we have started handcrafting our furniture. All of our cabinets, counters, lockers, and stands will be made by yours truly out of cherry purchased from Gennett Lumber. Eurosport Asheville will be sophisticated enough for the new rider yet old school enough for your dad! We are always open to suggestions so please email us. Thanks and we look forward to this ADVENTURE!

Thank you,
Thomas Montgomery & Justin Roberts

Visit us on Facebook

Copyright © 2011 Eurosport Asheville, All rights reserved.
This newsletter is a way for us to keep in touch with our customers.
Our mailing address is:
Eurosport Asheville
30 Bryson Street
Asheville, NC 28803
74 Norton Commando bobber
67 BSA Spitfire